[Leone] famous Italian restaurant in Kitashinchi, Osaka
Please try the unique flavors of Leone
Leone is situated in Kitashinchi in Dojima, Osaka.
At our restaurant, we offer courses of food made using carefully selected ingredients.
Using Japanese cuisine as a base, we add techniques from various genres and fuse them into creative dishes.
Please come and enjoy the exciting and lively atmosphere of our restaurant, which is one of its attractions, to the fullest.
During the time you spend in our restaurant, we will make sure that you will have a delightful experience, by treating you to various delicacies that showcase the "uniqueness of Leone".
Carefully selected ingredients
Quality ingredients are necessary for good food.
For example, we source our vegetables from Yanamori Farm in Osaka and meat from Yamagata Wagyu Beef.
※All prices excluding tax.
- Leone Recommended Course
An example of a random day
- - Served with homemade raisin butter -
- Caviar-like Couscous - Pufferfish Roe Frites - Thin Bean Cream
- Trout Marinade - Monkfish Liver - Salmon Roe - Shark Fin - Buffalo Mozzarella
- Eel and Foie Gras
- Largehead Hairtail à la Meunière
- Sushi（Japanese Glass Shrimp from Toyama and Toro from Boston）
- Charcoal-grilled Nodoguro
- Charcoal-grilled Beef from Yamagata（200g）
- Japanese Abalone Curry
- Chocolate Terrine
- Espresso from Kimbo or tea from Mariage Frères.
- ※The contents of the courses are changed weekly.
※Ingredients may change depending on the season as well as our stock, so please inquire for details when you make your reservation.
- One Drink Set Course
Leone Recommended Course＋One Drink（Red Wine or White Wine or Champagne）
- Pairing Course
Leone Recommended Course＋Our restaurant's owner's recommended pairings（6glass）
The mood of a relaxed atmosphere permeates our restaurant.
We have counter seats and table seats that are available for fine dining, such as for dates and anniversaries.
We hope you will visit us during your stay in Osaka.
- Store name
- 3F Palmary Inn,1-2-7 Dojima, Kita-ku, Osaka City, Osaka 530-0003
- Click here for online reservation
- How to get
- 5 minutes on foot from Kitashinchi Station on the JR Tozai Line
- Open hours
(we are open for lunch on Fridays only)
- Sundays and Public Holidays
※We can accommodate groups of up to 11 people at table seats only.
- Cards accepted
※Electronic money is not accepted
- Other Details
- Our entire restaurant is non-smoking